Sweet little NYTimes piece on biking and confusing, even arbitrary enforcement laws: “Many cyclists are confused about their rights, which is where the new breed of bike lawyers comes in. One common question: are cyclists required to ride in a bike lane if one is available?”
- starsatthree likes this
- nocarbon reblogged this from climateadaptation
- hardcoresandals likes this
- realcleverscience likes this
- lowfructose answered: my friend and mentor, steve, is one of the lawyers in this piece! it’s amazing to be able to follow this story from an insider’s perspective.
- 7777777heaven answered: If they pay attention to their own safety, they don’t need to be required to ride in a bike lane..
- followthelotuseaters reblogged this from climateadaptation
- martinibitch reblogged this from climateadaptation
- climateadaptation posted this