I support Doctors Without Borders. Here’s some good progress in Haiti. The project adds to stabilization, but (obviously) they still need to focus on creating an economic base and invest in better infrastructure.
Haiti: A New Hospital
This past month, patients from MSF’s Saint-Louis tent hospital, which was erected shortly after the January 2010 earthquake, were transferred to Drouillard hospital, a permanent structure with 167 beds where MSF teams will provide the same medical services.
- fillacity reblogged this from doctorswithoutborders
- tanmatters reblogged this from doctorswithoutborders and added:
- rachieechoo likes this
- whateveryourhandfindstodo likes this
- pleasantwisteria likes this
- carondelet likes this
- teflonwonton reblogged this from climateadaptation
- everythingformalwear likes this
- climateadaptation reblogged this from doctorswithoutborders and added:
- climateadaptation likes this
- doctorswithoutborders posted this