This interview with Andrew Revkin was lovely to listen to. Revkin is the New York Times primary climate journalist, running Dot Earth Blog. He discusses how the candidates fared on energy, environment, and climate issues in last night’s debate.
My chat with Ian Masters on Obama/Romney debate drillfest and climate gap, public attitudes, shifting baselines of perception (one generation’s problem is next generation’s norm), etc.
- alternrg likes this
- myimaginationisrunningriot likes this
- bevilleblog likes this
- cogpertinance likes this
- alivingworld likes this
- theapothecarysrose reblogged this from climateadaptation
- buryyourselfinwords likes this
- letslook4treasure likes this
- bymyselfdanceparty likes this
- climateadaptation likes this
- climateadaptation reblogged this from revkin and added:
- revkin posted this