Are pumpkins drought proof? So much has been said about the effects of this year’s record drought on corn, soy, wheat, and bacon, but what about the magical pumpkin?
- ginger0ar likes this
- im-many-jabbered likes this
- mnenvironmentalillnessnetwork likes this
- sosungalittleclodofclay reblogged this from climateadaptation
- bobbycaputo likes this
- kellypope answered: what about magical mung, which in the usa is mostly grown in oklahoma?
- motherfuckingmotherfucker likes this
- jasonstiff answered: They’re more drought-proof pre-jack-o-lanterning than post, that’s for sure. :-)
- climateadaptation posted this