Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has accused his country’s enemies of enacting a sinister plan to create a drought by somehow destroying the rain clouds before they reach Iran, several Iranian websites reported on Tuesday.
Climate conspiracy a la Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, via Reuters.
Well-known for his anti-American and anti-Israeli rhetoric, Ahmadinejad has made similar remarks before and last year accused the West of devising a plot to cause drought in the Islamic republic.
“The enemy destroys the clouds that are headed towards our country and this is a war Iran will win,” Ahmadinejad said on Monday, according to several websites including the BBC’s Persian-language site and www.snn.ir.
Iran has one of the world’s driest climates and officials have warned that a severe lack of rainfall in parts of the country has created drought-like conditions.
- callywayish reblogged this from climateadaptation
- natbfree said: Next he’ll be saying Iranian nuclear physicists are being assassinated. Iranians are all so cray cray. LOL.
- thankgodicanfly likes this
- dreamittolife likes this
- ashleyperfick likes this
- lim-inality reblogged this from climateadaptation
- bencourts likes this
- iateallmychipsinonesitting said: Will progress ever be made in this world regarding climate change anytime before catastrophe happens? With ideas like these, I would think not.
- trotskitty reblogged this from climateadaptation
- amazing-kayak-adventure said: Perhaps he should do a rain dance to thwart his enemies..
- amazing-kayak-adventure likes this
- whatshallwedo likes this
- dom72 reblogged this from climateadaptation
- dom72 likes this
- thurmansnotebook likes this
- latunamatata likes this
- incandescentblatherings reblogged this from climateadaptation
- buffalo- reblogged this from climateadaptation
- climateadaptation posted this