Drought expands to 50.3% of US counties. Before you buy into the climate hype in the media, there’s a very strong El Niño.
- askjerves said: Dude, that’s simply not true. No El Nino right now. Waning La Nina, actually. And natural variability (LN’s dissipation) may have been the root of the drought, but abnormally warm temperatures have worsened it. Not hype, just science. Please correct.
- whatsyourvforlife likes this
- complexitea reblogged this from climateadaptation
- catwaffless likes this
- returntopangaea likes this
- livetodreamagain likes this
- limescale likes this
- smile123dead likes this
- fuq-auffe likes this
- beardedninjas likes this
- a-poets-corner-of-a-room likes this
- questionall reblogged this from climateadaptation
- questionall likes this
- climateadaptation posted this