Help: I’m looking for city-run tumblrs similar to the fantastic nycedc.
Prefer a *government run* tumblr covering city shtuffs (arts, schools, infrastructure, parks, water fronts, real estate development, rivers, pot holes, anything city related).
Anyone? Please hit me up.
This week at NYCEDC:
- We celebrated one million passengers riding the East River Ferry
- We discussed the New York City housing market with the July 2012 Economic Snapshot and Podcast
- We announced the first meeting of the Industrial Business Advisory Council
- We introduced a group of Grover Cleveland High School students who developed mobile apps that they showcased at the National Academy Foundation’s Next Conference in Washington, D.C.
- We invited you to the Immigration Law for Startups Seminar to help educate entrepreneurs on the U.S. visa and employment policy
- We watched Charlie Rose interview David Skorton, the president of Cornell University, about CornellNYC Tech
- We urged innovative fashion retail and tech companies to apply for Project Pop-Up NYC
- We launched NYC Fashion Fellows with 92nd Street Y to support rising stars in fashion management
- We reopened the 65th Street Rail Yard in Brooklyn to improve rail and maritime transit in NYC
- We helped reconnect Bronx communities to the waterfront with improvement and green space projects along the Bronx River
Have a great weekend, NYC!
Photo credit: flickr.com/mcmillianfurlow
- ljupkaiv likes this
- paulapee likes this
- bracketed likes this
- oldparasitesingle likes this
- jbesas reblogged this from nycedc
- memoshah likes this
- legiteecceaudi likes this
- dendroica likes this
- thankgodicanfly likes this
- explodingdog likes this
- climateadaptation reblogged this from nycedc and added:
- justdreadfull likes this
- climateadaptation likes this
- inothernews likes this
- robstsakin-and-evigabist reblogged this from nycedc
- nycedc posted this