Anonymous asked: Would you ever consider voting for the Greens?
Hey anon’, Yes, no, maybe. As it stands, voting for Jill Stein is a pretty weak idea of a “protest vote.” But, if there were real room for a third party such as a block of Greens or Independents, I’d take that party and its platform more seriously. m
- coffintramp likes this
- lizzpride likes this
- oldpinetree likes this
- bronwynlewis likes this
- sosungalittleclodofclay likes this
- iknowhowyoufeelman said: sadly, room for a third party doesn’t magically appear.
- senatorskoshie likes this
- tazgold likes this
- davidkoo said: I say don’t risk Romney getting the oval office. Vote Obama. The Lesser of the two evils.
- davidkoo likes this
- goldenjoeandthesugginsgang likes this
- climateadaptation posted this