A sampling of adaptation projects in California. Unlike the petty GOP tyrants in North Carolina who banned local governments from using climate science yesterday, California understands the short and long-term economic (read: job creation and stable property values) benefits of implementing adaptation projects. Have a look at the video, it’s a good summary of real adaptation projects.
For more on these projects, visit, The Governor’s Conference on Extreme Climate Risks and California’s Future.
Follow Climate Adaptation.
- tunainc reblogged this from climateadaptation and added:
- equalitywatch likes this
- ahoosieratheart likes this
- worldclimatewatch likes this
- peacefulhuman likes this
- progressivebrittania reblogged this from climateadaptation
- lovingremixed likes this
- worldclimatewatch reblogged this from climateadaptation
- senoritafish likes this
- blarfghh likes this
- ashes0909 likes this
- questionall reblogged this from climateadaptation
- questionall likes this
- anthonyisnotinrightnow likes this
- sarahlee310 likes this
- climateadaptation posted this